Skip to main content

The Vail

You were never first choice
 That poor woman you so hated
“By default were your words.”
In the sick world you created

Of course, you never trusted
In the relationship, you stole
Nothing good comes from trickery and deceit
Your nothing more than an immoral replete

Your heart is self-centered
And you have no soul
You’re fake; you know it’s true
How the hell did he ever wind up with you!

No other woman should be more important than me!
I can see you stamping your feet childishly
Writing your nasty letters and gathering the troops
While making your lover jump through impossible hoops
It’s incredible how far you were willing to stoop

She called you the other woman
Boy did that make you mad
As you did everything in your power to eliminate this triad

Destroying his reputation
Because you could not have your way
Claiming to be the innocent victim is what you portray
The truth has a way of revealing itself

The veil has been lifted
You cannot pretend anymore





Maya Chiy (c) 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Times

How many more women in this lifetime will you find to use? Telling the same old story, poor me I have been abused How many times have I asked you to leave? Only to let you stay and continued to be deceived. Now a so-called friend is coming to your aide? She is doing what I did, believing your charade Bad guys aren't supposed to be nice Somehow it feels as though I've been violated twice You will never see what I see Telling the truth for you is an impossibility I am no longer interested in listening to your lies Save your alligator tears that I have come to learn to despise I was ripe for the picking Which for me makes this all the more sickening I will not seek revenge like some in the past have done Quite frankly, I am ashamed of my involvement with you Hun My friends were patient, till I awoke Being in a relationship they all thought was a joke He is not your equal, it what they have said They will be happy to know the relationship is dead… Maya Chiy 2012 © All Rights

The Scorpion

Created March 14, 2010

Angel of Light

The light seeker's delight, In how beautiful you are Created by the hand of God Perfect in almost every way Son of the Morning But not the Morning star Even though you wish you are Removed your name from the book But for those of us who took a closer look We know you are real and not just an ideal It's what has been written in the hearts of man, You have come to steal. Calling upon the Light Thinking everything is all right Summing up the angel of darkness Not realizing their plight Channeling spirits which they think they can trust Then why do all the messages have the same thrust? No cures for the world problems, if you really were divine Preoccupied with just one man, trying to change his voice You can't serve two masters, here is your choice Speaking of Love How could that not be sectioned from above? Seemingly gentle as a Morning Dove Beware of the master of trickery and deceit It's your soul he is after and wants to keep In an age when Bad is Good How you have b