Skip to main content

How Many Times

How many more women in this lifetime will you find to use?
Telling the same old story, poor me I have been abused
How many times have I asked you to leave?
Only to let you stay and continued to be deceived.

Now a so-called friend is coming to your aide?
She is doing what I did, believing your charade
Bad guys aren't supposed to be nice
Somehow it feels as though I've been violated twice

You will never see what I see
Telling the truth for you is an impossibility
I am no longer interested in listening to your lies
Save your alligator tears that I have come to learn to despise

I was ripe for the picking
Which for me makes this all the more sickening
I will not seek revenge like some in the past have done
Quite frankly, I am ashamed of my involvement with you Hun

My friends were patient, till I awoke
Being in a relationship they all thought was a joke
He is not your equal, it what they have said
They will be happy to know the relationship is dead…


Maya Chiy 2012 © All Rights Reserved 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel of Light

The light seeker's delight, In how beautiful you are Created by the hand of God Perfect in almost every way Son of the Morning But not the Morning star Even though you wish you are Removed your name from the book But for those of us who took a closer look We know you are real and not just an ideal It's what has been written in the hearts of man, You have come to steal. Calling upon the Light Thinking everything is all right Summing up the angel of darkness Not realizing their plight Channeling spirits which they think they can trust Then why do all the messages have the same thrust? No cures for the world problems, if you really were divine Preoccupied with just one man, trying to change his voice You can't serve two masters, here is your choice Speaking of Love How could that not be sectioned from above? Seemingly gentle as a Morning Dove Beware of the master of trickery and deceit It's your soul he is after and wants to keep In an age when Bad is Good How you have b...

The Vail

You were never first choice  That poor woman you so hated “By default were your words.” In the sick world you created Of course, you never trusted In the relationship, you stole Nothing good comes from trickery and deceit Your nothing more than an immoral replete Your heart is self-centered And you have no soul You’re fake; you know it’s true How the hell did he ever wind up with you! No other woman should be more important than me! I can see you stamping your feet childishly Writing your nasty letters and gathering the troops While making your lover jump through impossible hoops It’s incredible how far you were willing to stoop She called you the other woman Boy did that make you mad As you did everything in your power to eliminate this triad Destroying his reputation Because you could not have your way Claiming to be the innocent victim is what you portray The truth has a way of revealing itself The veil has been lifted You cannot pretend anymore Maya Chiy (c) 2010